Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Body - Exterior (
-   -   Running Boards (

toolmansson 04-23-2002 08:07 AM

Running Boards
I am building a 37 Ford Coupe. I have widened the rear fenders 4 inches. I also am going to pie cut the running boards so that the edge of the rear fender is flush. The rear fender and the running board will be out the same distance. My question is : Who is the best supplier of running boards and I would also like to use the rubber covers but the stock covers will not work after I widen the running boards. Is there a place that I could purchase the corrugated rubber matierial in sheet form????

Halloweenking 04-23-2002 01:49 PM

I'm not sure about the best supplyer of running boards since I've always made my own, but the rubber I can help you with. You can get corrogated rubber and rubber with a whole slew of cool desighns from truck bed lining, or boat supply places, I've found numerous cool looking rubbers for your hot rods running boards and wherever else you need the protection or look. From checkerd, lined, bumped, to even the cool aluminum diamond plate desighn.

michaelkanderson 05-08-2002 03:10 PM

sorry about the boards, not much help there. as for rubbers, your local v-dub shop should have what your after.

jenkinra 05-08-2002 04:05 PM

Try these guys:
Awesome collection, specialty items for street rods (including your own custom logo if u like).

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.