Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - RUST..What are the acceptable permanent ways to get rid of it?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 06:02 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Asennad,

Your new and you either have a pretty good idea what your talking about or you read all the previous posts to put your letter together.

So you don't think were rude,
I have made a pack not to respond to this thread anymore. I think a number of people feel the same.
I look at this on some of these postings and just laugh.

But in all seriousness, I just hope any newbie will read everything on here so his job will not be destroyed down the road.

You can pretty well figure out who has posted facts and who reads advertisements and than posts.

The nice thing about this forum unlike a lot of others where its a bunch of 14 year olds writing in. is there are a lot of skilled people here, there is NOT one area in body work or paint that there is not a top notch pro on here that cannot solve the problem.

I only hope if a newbie goes to ace hardware to buy an acid or mail order a miracle cure he stops and thinks, hey I don't see no body shops standing in line to buy this stuff and why does the main paint jobber in town not carry this stuff?

What anyone choses to use here will not affect any job I do but
a newbie trying to get started is expensive and I just hate to see
him spend a bunch of money doing the job over.

We have a guy on here that came here so he could build his dream car, This car is now worth $65,000-$85,000 (I have seen it)
He spent $440 a gallon for ppg base (3 gal)(featured in Mag next month)
He asked me why I wasted my time on here and my answer was "how much would this car be worth if you pored it and put Nason or Omni on it as some of the inexperience tout as the very best" $30,000 at best?
I would just hate to see something like that happen.

Personally everything is covered on this thread and it should just die!

Last edited by BarryK; 11-13-2004 at 08:45 AM.