Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Saab Turbos on SBC
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:09 PM

Last journal entry: it can roll now
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Very funny that i came across this because because work was slow today and i did just this today at work and was looking for some input on this. I have read what has been posted before but i will give you the shake down of what i have. Let me start of by saying i by far know very little about the way things run (im a body man) but we have endless amounts of parts and engines at my work and i was tinkering around. I got the turbo off of a 2.0 older Saab and put it on a stock 305, its not a daily diver or anything that will raced or care to hold up but was just interested. i hooked everything up and make an intake and what not and i had to much boost and fuel started coming out of my accerator pump(i could be wrong thats just what i was told. I was wondering if there was anything we could do it fix that or what would need to be done. We did end up running it another way put it releases some pressure and it works great and did give notice able power but is not at its full potential, any advice? Like i said this is just messing around and not ment to be a race car or looking for 400 hp but just to learn something new and better understand things.