satajet 3000 rp vs tekna copper - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Garage - Tools
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2013, 11:23 PM
two cups of tea

Last wiki edit: Need more horsepower for my 305 Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

satajet 3000 rp vs tekna copper

Ok so I've been asking a lot of paint gun questions lately,It's down to the tekna copper or the satajet 3000 rp non digital with a 1.4 tip used for about 200 bucks.The fella who is selling it works ina body shop& they took him off the floor and now he runs the shop so no more painting.
*********** So he selling it pretty cheap but I asked him if I brought my own materials could I come test it and he said he is fine with that.So as I said before I'm looking for gone to spray clear with quickly.I have other guns for just bass and for just primer which one of these two will be the best to Lay clear fast & with the best atomization? Or is there another gun under 500 I'm really hoping that the satajet will work but if its an outdated model I will be there by the tekna with 7e7 cap I believe it is called..**************
*********** Or I will stick with what I have the flg4 I'm just trying to eliminate the cut&buff I have repeat customer starting to come in I still screw up here and there but that seems to be when I do the budget stuff which I am NOT moving away from.Please forgive me for beating this dead horse .
************ My mother told died when I was Young and the only thing I really remember her telling me was if you don't ever ask any questions you won't ever learn anything.
********** Please excuse any typos or terseness: this email was sent from my mobile and I hM

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2013, 01:50 PM
two cups of tea

Last wiki edit: Need more horsepower for my 305 Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Nobody?Im leaning towards the tekna but from what I read soooo many of the top notch guys sware by the satas but there suppose to be air hogs,I run a 60 gallon comressor & Im about to step up to a 80 but just took a big hit so money is tight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Recent Garage - Tools posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.