Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Scenes from my shop.
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 08:14 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto...
Last journal entry: How to change auto shift timing on 200R4
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 21

Dinger; got my powder coating done so can start going back up on the wheels, get the body on, paint etc. Should be on the road this fall, God willing. Yes, the shop is just behind the fence where you dropped off the front end parts. Roll out of bed and I am in the shop!

Milo; no, that fridge has my gas cans and welding rod!

Kevin; ceilings are 10' and yes, I did have to build that vault in the rafters to top out the hoist. Though this was a better solution than building a shop with 12' ceilings! Just hope no county building inspector stops by to chat! For that matter, they don't know about the hoist, water system, or wiring either!

302; since you asked, I also make a lot of commission stuff that eats into my important rodding time like a doll crib and high chair of cherry and mahogany with a couple dozen turned spindles for my grand daughter's 2 yr birthday this month and a curio cabinet for a raffle fund raiser for the Cancer Society next month. Built it from mahogany using a Wood Magazine plan.

Came out pretty nice if I do say so myself.

I am driven to get stuff done. The older you get, the more you realize you mortality and are driven to produce. I also have tried to eliminate sleep which is a HUGE waste of time. I have it down to abut 4 1/2hrs/night but can't seem to get below that.