Hot Rod Forum banner

S'cool bus

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  428ho 
#1 ·
This is neat. Although I think it needs someting better on the front rim, it's still cool to see it back on the road. So many of those just got scrapped.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
needs paint :rolleyes:

I am tired of looking at rolling junk

When we were kids we had cars with rust & holes. We dreamt of nice paint, shiny matching wheels and a nice clean interior.

These days the lazy untalented crowd put crap on the road. I hate the rat junkpile cars. Have some dam pride in what you build :pain:

#9 ·
F&J said:
needs paint :rolleyes:

I am tired of looking at rolling junk

When we were kids we had cars with rust & holes. We dreamt of nice paint, shiny matching wheels and a nice clean interior.

These days the lazy untalented crowd put crap on the road. I hate the rat junkpile cars. Have some dam pride in what you build :pain:
WOW!!! No really, say what you really mean. he he he.

I think it is pretty darn cool too. It would look good finishied out.

Jason

#15 ·
Man, that bus is awesome. No, it ain't a show vehicle- but it's rarely seen- and it's on the road again :thumbup:

Maybe it's a work-in-progress, and will be pretty one day. You can't blame 'em for taking it to the show, though. I'd take it out in all it's rustic glory too- Sitting in a shop until it's completely finished, when you could be driving it, is a waste of an opportunity to enjoy your ride, if you ask me.
I don't think it defines someone's talent, just because it's rusty.

One man see's a rust bucket as a future show car- another may see it as good enough, drive it :D

Nooj

#16 ·
I agree, drive and use it. My Firebird Convertible has rust spots, fading paint, torn top, greasy engine and I drive it to cruise ins all the time. Waiting until it's painted and polished is redicules. Enjoy them.

Even if he never paints it that's fine. It gets real boring seeing the same bling bling painted SBC cars at every show.
It's definitely different. Kinda like this Class C I saw last year.

This other bus is cool as well but I like the 32? better.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.