Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodders' Lounge (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodders-lounge/)
-   -   Scott Peterson-guilty Or Not (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/scott-peterson-guilty-not-51546.html)

NAIRB 11-09-2004 07:46 PM

Scott Peterson-guilty Or Not

Well, since the election is now over with, and we just finished arguing over religion, I thought I would post something about the nation's favorite scum bag, Scott Peterson.

Vote in the poll for your favorite opinion.

1Fast65Elky 11-09-2004 08:15 PM

Ahh some of the Valley news, Been following this since day one on the news only bout 50 or so miles from here.

I think he's guilty as heck. Phone calls, trying to run to mexico, dying his hair, supposed boat trip alone, affair, probably more stuff that I have missed. All the evidence points at him eitherway. I dunno what amber fry him meant, but I took it as fry both of them so thats what I voted.
I think they plotted together on this (or she had to have known something), They both were adults she never visited his home? Hope that evil a.. gets what he deserves. Only the spawn of satan himself would kill his wife and unborn son.
I'd say it a was a premeditated murder.

dinger 11-09-2004 09:10 PM

I'm with Elky on this one, fry him.

BarryK 11-09-2004 09:12 PM

I just don't know!
Fox news has an hour dedicated to this court room deal every night.
I have followed it.
My personal feeling is this guy is to stupid to have done it.
They have no solid evidence and if this guy had done it, I believe
he would have left such a trail of evidence a 2 yr old could have prosecuted him.
I really think it was an intended hit on his neighbor the women DA.

FATHER CHUCK 11-09-2004 09:42 PM

im with barry i dunno

seems like he could have been gone if he wanted to and if he was guilty then he'd be gone

i also dont think he is smart enough to commit the crime and get away with it

plus i have a hard time beleiving what the media feeds me nightly

Max Keith 11-09-2004 09:58 PM

Scotty boy

I think Ill wait and see what the 12 honest citizens on the jury say. Wierd things are happening. They replaced a juror today. Guess its cuz that juror wanted to study the evidence some more?

Malibucdl 11-09-2004 10:46 PM

Umm, Who? What did he do?

Can ya tell I have been out of the loop a little?

Chris

poncho62 11-09-2004 11:29 PM

It looks like he is guilty as heck............of course, it's California, so he will probably get off.

Gr8 '48 bow tie 11-09-2004 11:30 PM

DEEP FRY HIM like a turkey. HE IS GUILTY. He would have had to have an accomplice to dump the body without tipping the boat over. WHO??? Could it have been AMBER FRY??? Two persons could easily do it, one to roll the body over the side rail while the other would lean over the opposite side to counter balance the combined weight of the other two.

Amber Fry can not be cross examined to get that information because that would be entrapment, so SHE WILL WALK.

SCOTT IS SO IGNORANT, he went fishing in the same area that the bodies were found and bragged about it. Had he dumped the body under the cover of darkness then drive a hundred miles or so to fish, making certain that he was seen by several persons, he possibly could have fooled the authorities. FRY HIM!!!

Al

2-manytoyzs 11-10-2004 12:03 AM

Since Amber is from Fresno that is the main story here every night! I think we have seen as much evidence as the jury. I'll be so glad when this is over. Its as bad as the preelection political advertisements. Yea, hes guilty. I volunteer to be the executioner. There is a mountain of evidence against him! But like poncho said its Ca. we let O J off.

fourbyfourblazer 11-10-2004 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Malibucdl
Umm, Who? What did he do?

Can ya tell I have been out of the loop a little?

Chris

Oh, great! You can be the new alternate juror that they've been looking for.

killerformula 11-10-2004 01:28 AM

can't we just feed him feet first into a chipper-shredder?

K

RCastle 11-10-2004 05:37 AM

Guilty as hell.It is all over him,but that means nothing where he is being tried at.OJ got off scott free(no pun intended,but it did work out good!!).
Scott Peterson and Joey Buttafuco will have a reality show on Fox before long.

Ghetto Jet 11-10-2004 06:44 AM

On my side of the country he doesn't get nearly as much coverage, but from what I've seen, I'm sure he is guilty.

paperairplane 11-10-2004 08:30 AM

It seems clear that he is implicated in this and he is definitely a scum bag. Can the prosecution prove it beyond reasonable doubt?

In my opinion, he is already as good as free. 4 days is a fairly long time for a jury to be out and then for juror #7 to be pulled....

Fly free little scottie...