Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - sea foam in oil???
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 02:16 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcaminodragster
from what i understand it doesnt clean the combustion chambers if it goes in the oil it cleans the gunk that sticks everywhere. but i pulled the oil pan when i did the cam job so i cleaned all the really good. i dont need to put it in the oil i just wanted to get a straight answer. im gonna have to go out the the back roads around here to do the sea foam because i live near a few people that like to call the police and fire department if some one farts wrong lol.
Thats what I do sometime,get some fast food and do it on the side of a deserted road...It can be kind of comical to see all that smoke esipesally when someone is behind you.....Hey,remember you can put this stuff in the sparkplug holes to give the rings a good shot ,REMOVE COIL WIRE and turn over repeat,then finish with W-D 40 .wipe off inner fenders and install plugs. I like to pour raw W-D 40 down carb as well...A great top end lube...any of this is IMHO :)