Hot Rod Forum banner

Seats

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  1971BB427 
#1 ·
Mike

I have a `51 chevy pickup. I've replaced the engine with a chevy 350, suicide doors, shaved doors, elec windows, power steering, disc brakes all 4, gas tank under bed, hidden gas filler and more. I'm starting to do the interior. What buckets fit the best in my truck?

#4 ·
I have a `51 chevy pickup. I've replaced the engine with a chevy 350, suicide doors, shaved doors, elec windows, power steering, disc brakes all 4, gas tank under bed, hidden gas filler and more. I'm starting to do the interior. What buckets fit the best in my truck?
Welcome to the site--pictures, please :D

I used to have a '53 5-window cab 1/2 ton. I am jealous! :mwink:

#5 ·
I looked at a Chevy Cavalier Z24 the other day, just because I thought the seats were a nice design and shape. They're not highbacks, and have a removable headrest. They have a little side support, but not so much as too look too crazy modern.
I'd take a look at a pair, and measure them up. I think they'd work well in early 50's Chevy trucks. Another choice is MII buckets, but considering their 70's age, they usually need recovering or foam work to be nice.
Cavalier:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.