Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Sedan delivery interior update.
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 12:15 PM

Last journal entry: Finished
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjude076
It looks like there is an unfinished part of the headliner about the halfway part of the door to the windshield. It looks like this part is dropped down to contain a radio/tape player?
Ah, now I see what you and Rattler are talking about. Yes, that is the under side of the overhead console. You can see the overhead console in the shot below (where the CD player is installed) and because of the angle of the picture above, you can see the open area on the under side.

And here is the piece that covers that area. The holes are for the speakers. I have not installed this panel yet because the trim piece that holds it in place is also the trim piece that holds the top edge of the windshield in position...and I didn't want to install the windshield until the rest of the interior was finished. So that's why the area is still open in that picture.

Boy you guys have sharp eyes. I hadn't even noticed that area was in the shot. Hope that explains the mystery.