Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - September 2012 Hot Rod Art Contest: Moonshine Haulers
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:07 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickyardboy View Post
I couldn't agree more, Bob. It seems like HAMB has a tight little clicky group going there, and if you're not part of it, your art is unimportant, even if it's top notch work. I for one, always looked forward to your work as well as Dan Greenburg's (correct name?) great artistic photography. I really appreciate all forms of art, but post after post of that girl's pinstriping, and the many forms of RatFink, as good as it is, made my eyes glaze over after awhile! I'm hoping that anyone on this site would refrain from criticizing anyone's contribution to the monthly contest, regardless of the medium or technique, and just truly appreciate the effort that was generated. Looking forward, as always, Bob, to your entry this month.......Bill
Bill do agree with you on the Pork web sight. Do not mention the word Rat over their or they will hand it to you. Signed Road Artist: Lincoln Highway Johnny.