Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - September 2012 Hot Rod Art Contest: Moonshine Haulers
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln highway jony View Post
The topic this month brings me back to High School Days when A person would Rubber Neck in their mirrors or over their shoulders in search of the law enforcement when hauling brew. Fridays .... Get the rod ready for cruising hitting the strip and finding the best parties. If you wanted to get wild,then leave the steady home and hunt some new talent. Friday night was cruise and party and don"t get caught. And of course take on a few Rat races for bucks between stop lights. Saturdays where Drag races at the strip at noon and cruising with the steady at night, hitting the hot spots and bragging about your races and of course PARTYING.... Sunday was being woke up by the Old Man to go to church.and hoping God would forgive you for the weekend. God I miss those days.
That describes a good weekend for me to a Tee! I tried to come up with a good reason to leave the steady at home about once a month and roll with the buddies, it took a serious reason to escape tho. Sunday morning the old man would grab a handful of toes and squeeze, I'd come up swinging but wide awake and .o.ed. Time to get ready for church. Good memories, thanks for the flashback! Dan