Alright Guys and Gals looks like we have an Art Contest for September! The Masses have spoken...and it has been decided to hack up a "Big Truck" this time! Any year, any style, any make, as long as it is a big hauler!
Rules are as stated:
1. One contest per month with 4-5 days poll at the end
2. The subject car or truck is the one to be rodded
3. The winner chooses the subject for the next round
4. The winner gains one point on the scoreboard
5. Polls are open to all forum members of Hotrodders
6. Contestants may not vote on their own entry
7. Each contestant may submit an unlimited number of entries
The leader board will be updated shortly!
There has been a prize donated for this contest. I would like to thank Jon for his generous offer of a Hotrodders "T" shirt for the winner!
The Contest will end the 27th (Saturday) and voting will end September 30th !
Good luck all and have fun...I have a feeling this will be a good one!
Have some fun and place a vote for the Big Truck contest, we hope to make it bigger and better as time goes on. You don't have to be a critique just a player for what you like, have fun it's all in friendly competition.
Good stuff from the guys that tried in many ways to do a Big Hauler.
Hotrodders,com has also added a T Shirt to the winner compliments of Jon, which I will donate to a standing member on behalf of the contest should iI be the winning entry Others will do as they wish.