Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Servo Motor MOD: DIY Easier Speed Control
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 04:12 AM
Slow but willing learner

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,428 Times in 1,148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFLholsters View Post
John, thank you for the warm welcome I appreciate it.

After reading thread after thread about the sensitivity of the digital servos and then seeing first hand the results of DDahl's MOD, I was so thrilled I just had to share the how-to.

Now with Cronko's success I am so happy that the effort to put the guide together was totally worth while, because I am sure Cronko's success is the first of many.

Can't wait untill you get back from Street Rod Nationals because I know you are going to be on the list too.

Thanks again!
Larry
You are welcome Larry. I think the reason this has been my favorite site is the "community atmosphere" as well as the knowledge available. Here on the Interior forum we have DanTwoLakes, who has written some excellent tutorials as well answering questions for members. On the Body Exterior forum MartinSR has done the same thing. There have been numerous times fellow members have disagreed with me on one thing or another but never have I been ridiculed or insulted by a fellow member here at the HR.C site because we shared different opinions.

It is amazing that so many people put forth so much effort to help others accomplish their goals. 20 years ago you had to learn through an apprenticeship or from personal contacts. Now the wealth of knowledge available for the taking is just unbelievable. I thank all the guys who contribute so much.

Ain't life just plum good?

John