Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Sewing Machine Troubleshooting ?.
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 08:14 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 22

Stitcheroo: My idea of help is to go into the details of tried and true methods based on 34 years of experience as a professional upholsterer, and explain them the best I can to guys who ask for help. If someone else explains something correctly I leave it at that. If I do something that is a personal preference I tell people that and also tell them other methods or materials that can be used, not insist that my point of view is the only way to do something.
My point is, and always was, you are telling everyone not to use feet specifically designed for specific purposes, when everyone else on the planet doesn't do it that way. I'm sorry you don't like me or my opinion, and I admit I have little patience with people who post things that don't make any sense to me, which comes with being a bitter old man.
One of the problems of this, or any other bulletin board is that a lot of information is passed off as gospel and used by people who screw up something or make their jobs harder because of it. I was trying to point that out without swearing at you or calling you names or belittling you. I guess I don't deserve the same consideration from you. If you thought I was being intentionally rude to you, and I have offended you, I apologize.

No one lives forever, the trick is creating something that will.