Hey guys. Thank you for your Info. I was able to read on one of the bottom of the threads that the guy gave me with the machine, it was the correct size it said 69. The other ones didn't have a sticker so I didn't bother to check them all. Also I double check the way I threaded the machine, I was doing it the right way. I did catch that I was putting the bobbin up side down. I corrected that mistake. Then it hit me that the bobbin was not going freely when I try to pull it out, its been like that just didn't think anything about it to much. I mean it had some tension pulling it out but not to much. So I looked in the bobbin case and saw a piece of foam? or something at the bottom of it. I took it out and did another test run and it is a lot better lol stupid me didn't notice that in the first place. The bobbin thread comes out with no tension. I did a few minor adjustments and it has the tension it needs to look right when I sew.
I did take the sewing machine to a professional to get it fixed and at one point I guess the tension was right. He sewed a piece of vinyl and left it in the machine as I picked it up or I assume it was from that machine lol. I did have it sitting for two months, but I don't know how that piece of foam got in there because I left the plate closed. Well anyways I got it fixed. Thanks again for all your input to my situation.