Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - shorty headers/ where are they
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2002, 08:33 PM
pasadenahotrod pasadenahotrod is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Lone Star State (Houston area)
Posts: 1,189
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have to guess that "shorty headers" means what we street rodders call block-hugger headers, that is short tubes that come together close to block wall in the center with the collector flange at about panrail level. These were designed for early cars with clearance problems, i.e., tight framerails.
I am sure you'd be better off with the full tube headers made for your application by Heddman and won't spend much, if any, more money.
Good Luck.
Reply With Quote