Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - show pics of your engines boys!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 02:53 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Yeah duped folks being you. Do a little more reading in some other thread and you can clearly see where it is said that it is a air cleaner. I'm not trying to hide anything. Grow up and quit talking trash about other peoples rides. I like it and some people do not so just say you do not like it and move along. No I did not buy it it was on the truck when I got it. It is pricey and I would not buy one just to have it, But anyway it is a FAKE air cleaner just like people that have the stainless sleeves over there hoses on there cars it is also fake. This thread is titled show your engines not put your pics on here and lets bash them.

Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepi
sick as in puking?

it's a fake!!!

you cannot tell that? are you a real young hotrodder ?

if not I must ask this, if someone painted a blower on the hood would you find that sick too

I cannot even believe this guy would post that picture, and the hood open on top of it all

what nads it is like a fart can on a japmobile but instead it is on the intake there are some easily duped folks posting out here

Last edited by Hotrod74; 01-06-2009 at 04:09 AM.