Hot Rod Forum banner

show pics of your engines boys!

243K views 565 replies 305 participants last post by  adantessr 
#1 ·
im working on a 1970 355 supercharged 2 600's 4spd 4.11 posi gmc 1/2 ton stepside truck i got over 15k invested so far here's some pictures

Attachments

See less See more
#457 ·
467ci Pontiac. 1973 400 block, 330cfm 87cc Edelbrock heads, Victor/1050, MSD, 270/272 @.050 solid roller, lifter bore brace, stud girdle, Eagle bottom end with 6.800" rods, runs on 93 pump gas. Its in a 79 Formula, 3100lbs, 4.10 gears, all steel so far, glass front end and doors coming soon.

#458 ·
pepi said:
sick as in puking?

it's a fake!!!

you cannot tell that? are you a real young hotrodder ?

if not I must ask this, if someone painted a blower on the hood would you find that sick too

I cannot even believe this guy would post that picture, and the hood open on top of it all

what nads it is like a fart can on a japmobile but instead it is on the intake there are some easily duped folks posting out here

READ THIS Then decide

I agree with PEPI its FAKE,, a port injection like that would NOT be suitable for a street driven vehicle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
decide for yourself,,
http://www.alsblowers.com/streetinduction.html

#476 ·
It won't work

Bad Rat said:
Is is Ok to use Roller lifters with a flat tappet cam ? just askin,,,,,,,,,,, :D
The reason the flat tappet cam will not work with roller lifters is because the cam lobe profile is totally different on roller lifter cams and flat tappet cams , and would change cam timing and dwell drastically , So the short answer is NO . You cannot run roller lifters with a flat tappet cam or vice/versa .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.