Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Shringer disc.
Thread: Shringer disc.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:17 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
tell him next time his only job is to put in the rubber stops for you. I think that's right up his alley. man, I feel sorry for those type of guys. They're just doing what any of us would try in saving money. Just got a little too balsy for his own good.

Your right,They just dont know,they think its brand new so its perfect...so insted of argueing with them you have to school them and most learn best when it hits their wallet...
After market fenders and panels NEVER fit well ,they ALWAYS have to be persuaided to fit...
.Newer cars are a different story they have a pretty acceptable fit right out of the box,not perfect by any streach just acceptable.
any way you look at it if you want something that'll last you'll have to strip off that black primer and put your own on because that stuff is crap and its so thin its all but useless...
Heres a shot of one of the best hoods I ever got from goodmark ...after grinding and sanding all the sharp edges(top & bottom) some delicate hammering and dollyingall it took was two coats of EZ sand putty to fill the waves...only took about 8 hrs to get in the booth....
HEY, a 69 camaro hood ,what do ya know....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5278.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	803.7 KB
ID:	69615   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5544.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	804.3 KB
ID:	69616   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5665.jpg
Views:	61