Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Shringer disc.
Thread: Shringer disc.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:36 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swvalcon View Post
Remember years ago I made a bid on a buick 1/4 panel for a guy. Just a normal side scrape. He comes back a couple days later and say's I need a new price I fixed half of it. Well he had beat the crap out of it with a bfh and made five times the work it was to start with. You should of seen how pisssed he was when I told what he had done and told him now the price was double what I had given him to start with.
Man I run into that all the time.the last one my friend used his sissor jack to push his 1/4 out because he saw me doing it a few times and it looked EZ...
OMG,he pushed it out o far you could actually see the shape of the jack head in the metal... to say he streached the metal would be being nice,I had him look down the side so he could see the 6" buldge sticking out and until then he thought it was great...I couldn't resist telling him to be careful walking passed it if he hit it with his knee it would be like walking into a trailer hitch....ouch......
I fixed it up but made him promise not to do bodywork ever again. if he wasnt a good friend and already brought me his last five cars to paint I would have sent him down the road for sure...