Started making the axle mounts. I used 3/16" angle steel and 3/4" bolts. The nonhardened stuff is for mock up, I couldn't find the right shoulder (grip) length in grade 8 stuff, so grade 2 will suffice for now.
The axle side end links have a nice poly sleeve in them. Comp. Eng. sells these for street use.
I have to finish the lower mount, the upper is done. I'm not entirely convinced that i need a rear gusset on the axle mounts. If i decide to do it I'm going to use 3/16" plate.
Everything seems to be going well. I should be finishing up with the whole thing this week. I've put a lot of thought into this, and spent a good deal of time sourcing realiable street parts, so I'm hoping for good results. I have the part numbers and prices for those interested. I blueprinted this set up for that reason.