Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Site upgrade complete
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:30 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: mopar hump back
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I agree I was always drawn to this site and had to see what was new every day!! innovative, technical, power, speed new, projects, great fabrications, good questions worth answering and dialog between members good or bad!! there was always something!! Now I drop in every few weeks and its the same questions same last pics posted same answers and same problems not repaired!! I dont even want to bother to answer the questions any more thieve been answered over and over! what happened to hot rodding on hot rodders ? there's even a bashing O Bama thread on here!!!! that mentions blow jobs in the white house!LOL politics ,religion, race , have no place on here even in the lounge!! Id rather see an argument on carbs verses injection with 5 letter swearing!!!! or some thing on street racing that would get dumped ! How about 2 lane blacktop or hollywood knights

I thought last picture posted was a great feature I could click on it and go to great posts that I normally would miss!! I see MartinSr.'s red white and blue van in my sleep now LOL!!!!

I thought everything was being fixed!!!!!

Chris