Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Six Shooter disapointment Hope the Barry Grant guy is watching
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Takes Guts To Cut One Up

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid
Let's remember guys - this is only one side of the story.

A post entitled "Hope the Barry Grant guy is watching" is pretty confrontational in my opinion. If that type of attitude carried over into emails and phone conversations I could honestly see getting a customer service representative that would accidentally "lose" information or what not. Not speaking for BG in specific, but it's the type of deal where you aren't a jerk to the guy making your burger as the spit may end up in it!!

With that said - I have had a problem with my Demon Jr. in the past and through PM's on this forum with the tech from BG I was responded to promptly and they took care of my problems.
Not to start a fight here but the title hope the Barry Grant guys is watching wasn't intended to be confrontational just to see if he was out there to help with the issues. and subsequent Email and Phone conversations have been congenial when I could make contact.