Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Six Shooter disapointment Hope the Barry Grant guy is watching
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 05:09 PM
be a man dodge tree bark!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A T 25
Oops:
Sorry you are wrong but if you would like to give six figures for the car in the avitar I would be glad to sell it to you and all the work I have done myself so I would say I know how to hot rod!
please clarify?? sorry i am wrong about what the car is worth? have all the work done by me or you?
the general statement was to say that you need to understand no one can make a bolt on to your needs setup. everything is different and something always will be different. you as a"HOTRODDER" should be able to adapt and make what you want. the wrong air cleaner they will make good on it.
guess i am disappointed in the fact that people seem to think that opening a magazine and catalogs and buying parts is the way to build a hot rod.. guess i should realize that most people see no problem with setting a standard bolt in to aluminum with out a time cert if not at least a helicoil install. that most don't build or look at something and say how could i make this work...not many problem solvers any more in the world..
and no this is not to justify BG lack of customer support but the issues you have been complaining about really are not that big.everthing is you attetion to detail if this was custom built for you than yah you could complain. but it is a "production "piece. chips in the fuel log ..ok ..clean it out.. just like you would do if you were assembling you engine. you clean everything don't you ??
i guess what i need to say is that i don't expect anything i have bought out of a catalog ever to fit with out issues.. and at 3k it not gonna be a perfect bolt on.not like having a custom built piece just the way you want it..