Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Skip White Performance
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Senior Curmudgeon

Last wiki edit: DynoSim combinations Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 326

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmurphy View Post
I just wanted to tell everyone on here that White Performance has gone above and beyond to set things straight with me. Heres my story...
I got a 406 rotating assembly from them and everything was intact until we tried to put the crank in the engine block. The number two journal didn't have enough clearance. The crank was what my machinist called a "once in a lifetime" situation. I called Skip at White Performance and he took another crank of the same brand and laid it into one of their blocks and made sure this new crank was the correct one for my application. He even bumped up the shipping and said I will have it soon. I just had bad luck with the crankshaft and the company that makes the crank is a great company and this was purely bad luck. I will be doing business with Skip White Performance for the rest of my life and will recommend them to anyone and everyone who asks me where to buy their products from
Good customer service after the sale is the key to running a successful enterprise. I'm very pleased that you wrote this referral because I had reservations about doing business with him, but if he stepped up to the plate for you like that, then he is a man of integrity and I will be pleased to do business with him.