Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Skip Wite Performance 383 or ZZ383 crate motor???
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:14 AM
How fast is fast enough?

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3500
Cobalt, have you ever cut one these heads open and compaired it to another more expensive head that you cut open? Do you have and engine dyno? Do you have a chasis dyno? Do you have a quality control division is your garage? Answer these questions, and maybe I will listen. Post your proof that the pro comp products are garbage. now I can understand wanting to by usa made products, but i dont think this is the place to talk politics. White Performance as been around for a long time, I think they wouls not be in business if they were screwing people. Do your own test. You should invest 100K, and start testing for yourself, then maybe you would have a leag to stand on. Quit bashing.

WOW so basically you're stance is every product is 100% perfect unless extensive testing proves otherwise? Boy oh boy do I have some stuff to sell you!

Some very famous "hotrodder" once said, "It is not necessary to build a swimming pool to determine a bowling ball won't float." (Zora Duntov)