Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Skip Wite Performance 383 or ZZ383 crate motor???
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:39 AM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3500
Answer these questions, and maybe I will listen.
Don't be asinine. I don't know if Skip has all the facilities you mention, either. But why don't you do what I and others have- ask those who've had actual experience w/them? They do not have a good record.

Quote:
now I can understand wanting to by usa made products, but i dont think this is the place to talk politics.
Politics?? I defy you to find ONE DAMNED TIME that I've said "Chinese products are inferior to USA products", "Only buy American" or words to that effect. You can't because I've NEVER said that, nor do I believe that to be true in all cases.

Quote:
White Performance as been around for a long time, I think they wouls not be in business if they were screwing people.
Skip White came on here and touted his products as being good. However, he makes his cabbage selling these heads, rods, etc.- so he IS NOT an unbiased observer. And where have I EVER said Skip's screwing people?
Quote:
Do your own test. You should invest 100K, and start testing for yourself, then maybe you would have a leag to stand on.Quit bashing.
Did you read ALL the posts of this thread?? You seem to be talking about someone else, or lack the ability to comprehend what's written. And you had better put a check on your propensity to put words in my mouth.