Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Slider member 4512 this is Slider member 3585 over!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 07:34 AM
Slider in Wa.

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Don`t know the frist thing about painting. I was told the paint she wants is not cheap. Isn`t it amazing when they come home and tell you how much they saved you on the dress they bought on sale? I mean it would have cost more if it wasn`t on sale right!!!!!!I mean they didn`t need the dress or go lookin for one, but in order to save me money she had to buy it. How can you deal with that kinda thinkin? Ya can`t!!!!Perhaps you could give me a small explination on what go`s into selecting and mixing paint. What are quickies? Hardners? Glossies? What type of paint should i buy? Is one brand better that others? How much should i get to paint three fenders, and two tanks? I don`t know none of this stuff. If i was wealthy i`d send you my sheet metal!!!! But if you have time to explain this i would appreciate it. It would be good to know when i do contact a painter. So thanks in advance HK.
Say do you know if there is a web site for beginners on painting?
Slider in Wa.