Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Snap-On Chopper
Thread: Snap-On Chopper
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 11:10 AM

Last journal entry: Bad Rats anglia Build Journal plus bike and other photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

yeah Drama

I'll go along with the drama thing, there isn't any way on Gods green earth that a father and son could argue that much, and still work together, WITHOUT JR telling the ole man to f$%k off , its all for show, I work with my son every day, we have disagreements and yell at each other, but this with Jr and Sr is too much, I guess sr's new saying is NUMB NUTS!! WOW!!!
and the blond bomb shell with JR, it is eather staged or she sees dollar signs, in everyday life she wouldn't give him a second look
As for the bike, I think it has some good design features, but you are right about the weight, did you notice them welding around the polished motor without any protection on it, maybe it was just a mock up motor, but pretty expensive mock up , personally I think JR has some help with his design work, and he takes the credit, I don't think any large co wanting a bike or car built at the price of these bikes without some input,
The drilling through the tire was about as stupid as the welding around the motor, just my 02