Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Snap-On tools are for fools
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 12:45 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

when I was a wrench I always got picked on for my "Crapsmans " well one of our "School eddumbcated Techs " who picked on me because of my tools was a Snapon only guy and told me a mechanic was only as good as his tools , well the tool destroyed the owner of the shops sons car engine trying to prove to us it was a loose flexplate when it was a Rod Knock ( even I knew it ) well after mr Snap on was finished dropping in the replacement motor in the regal he was shown the door , well that must mean Snapon s where junk acording to him ... I only have Snap on Hydraulic wrenches and line wrenches as they seem to work better than other I have had , recently I step on the tool wagon and asked for some hydraulic wrenches to replace the ones I lost over the years , I didn't have enought money on me at the time and he wanted me to open an account , told him If I don't have the cash I don't buy . looked at me odd , he showed up the next week and I paid cash for them ( I looked up the prices online to see if I was getting gouged first , his prices are right inline with corp ) we have a used/offbrand guy who shows up I like his prices and he carry allot of good deals and I can call him on saterday and get tools delivered ( even met him one time at his house to get a wrench I needed on a saterday night ) .