Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - so, uh, will white lithium grease work on a speedo cable or not?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 06:20 PM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

okay, well this is a new cable i got last summer and this is the coldest it's gotten this winter. 28 yesterday and 22 today. the one parts guy just said he thought lithium was too thick. so i am searching elsewhere. thanks for those links, i went to look at them. i pretty much did that first one-disassembly-yesterday and nothing happened.

hey willys, good to hear from you again. i guess i should get my arse outta the lounge more often.

after it warmed up it worked just fine. have you ever heard of tranny fluid down it? (someother guy just recommended that?)

okay, i just found a place with speedometer lube!!!! turns out i should have called them first because i ordered a can of SEM phantom white paint for my camaro's interior last week and forgot to go pick it up.

sorry but i'm sure somebody will want to know about white lithium anyway. i know jagdaddy tried it last year...jag?