Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Some of my art
Thread: Some of my art
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 08:29 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks for the kind words guys, They will never be the same, it was severe nerve damage from chemical burns, it only gets worse. I worked with my hands in all my jobs like most of my family. I really respect it when guys like you are willing to come on and show stuff you do. I can browse the net forever looking for cool stuff, but I really enjoy this website since it works as well as it does.

I don't think I've ever seen it down or page not found, someones working to keep this thing running well.

The comp is a better way for me to play I think, just a a beginner, but I have a decent photography backgtound so I have alot of stuff to use.

A good friend is trying to teach me the pen tool but am still not getting it, I'd like to try Illustrator but have yet to get a copy, The new CS3 is good at everything IMO, but I still go back to CS2 version 8 for almost all the stuff I do now. CS3 opens very quickly compared to my CS2 since I've added so much junk to it, lol. I'd like to keep it that way, lol.

I've done online tutorials but for some reason mine will not work the same way as what I see. Stroke paths are what I'm after if anyone knows a good "EASY" tutorial somewhere.