Hot Rod Forum banner

Some of my chalk drawings hot rods

7K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Kartoon 
#1 ·
These are some of my drawings, I use chalk on canson paper. Thanks for looking I'm new here.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Your too kind my friend! Thanks for the compliments. I'm a local Kansas city artist and I stay real busy, I will post more of my drawings soon. I'm working on a 67 chevelle right now. I'm so busy doing drawing I can't stop...... with deadlines. I'm so glad I found this site, you guy's are awesome!

#12 ·
Bcdlr,

Thanks so much, I'm working on drawings that I will show soon, some of them i have to get approval because they are commissioned. I will be doing some full race scenes coming soon, and i will be excited to show all of ya. I am doing some bikes too... there so detailed takes alot of time. I'm sure glad i hooked up with all of ya here. I've been down for a couple of years with a head and brain injury, it's takin sometime to get better, and you all here have made me feel so grateful. I didn't know if i would ever be able to draw again with what happened in a bike accident. I want to say thanks to all of you.!!!!!!! I work closely with a nascar artist he has been a big part in my drawing and helping me get back.

Thanks again all you wonderful guy's and gal's

God Bless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.