Hot Rod Forum banner

Some of my work

8K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  PRO 48 fleetline 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey finally a forum I can get right into.

I was thinking of suggesting something like this on www.ozrodders.com

Here are some of my recent designs

Craig

edit: while you are online, please check out my project journal as well.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Sure do,

I have some finished and some in progress.

The first is an unfinished one called Bucket mouth. then there is Teenage Delinquent and I also attached a finished one I made for a client in the States who owns the Defibulator Krazy Kartoon Kar.

More later

Attachments

#4 ·
It aint a matter of being brave, rather having a go.

I make plenty of mistakes and bad designs in between the ones I like.

Cartoons are the easiest because there are no rules. I also think they are the most fun because I can experiment more with them than the more realistic ones.

Craig

#6 ·
Thanks Dave,

It is worth noting that with the exception of Kruzers Kurse, all the cartoons are drawn by hand and only coloured using the computer.

I go through a process of refinement using a light box and the I use Windsor & Newton water-resistant India Ink on Velum with a 00 size brush for the final black lines.

So you see, you dont need a computer software for the initial drawing. Use your imagination and be prepared to make mistakes.

Craig

#7 ·
Why does it not surprise me to see that you are participating in this forum? :thumbup:

Hi Craig :welcome: How ya been.....

Man, you have got to post some of the work that you and I collaborated on..like "Make 'em Earn it" and the minitruck stuff as well...

Great job as always mate oh, and GOY

#9 ·
HMMMMM dunno about the disco version but I prefer it with the skull.

I received an email from the owner last week and it is being made into toys including a muscle macine and a RC model.

Pretty kool me thinks.

I have attached some more of my artwork below, enjoy.

Craig

Attachments

#10 ·
new sketch

Hi guys n gals,

Just thought I may as well post this latest sketch.

I havent done a lot of drawing lately as I have been very busy either in the truck or working on the hotrod, (see my journal and you will know what I mean)

Anyway, I was bored one night early this week and put pencil to paper for the first time in a while.

Attachments

#15 ·
I haven't been on here much lately besides adding stuff to my journal.

Anyway attached is a design I am working on for a customer in Detroit. I have to add a roth style driver (monster maybe) then ink it all out then colour separate fro screen printing.

Cheers

Craig

Attachments

#16 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I havent posted here for a while, mostly because I have been working on artwork for shirts that are for Rod Runs that havent happened yet.

Attached are a two designs I can put up here. After the season here is over I can post some more Hot Rod stuff,

Craig

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.