Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Some sort of tiny gm torque converter
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-28-2013, 09:31 PM
rowdy51 rowdy51 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 34
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Some sort of tiny gm torque converter

I have a friend who has intalled a little torque converter that he claims is a stock gm. I have no clue where this thing came from. It's approx. 8" and he doesn't know what flexplate to use on the back of his 350 to hook this thing to his engine. It's in a th350 or powerglide anybody please help.
Reply With Quote