Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Somebody is doing things wrong with lead, how do I get through to him?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizer View Post
Welcome to my life, Ray. I deal with this on a daily basis as a scientist with all the horrible and INCORRECT information out there on vaccines, big pharma, etc. Different trade, similar problems. Unfortunately people die in my case if they get the bad advise.
I can appreciate what your saying and this isn't a matter of life and death, actually in the big scheme of things this is just a pebble in the speed bumps of life. I can only imagine your frustration and many times people put their faith in the man with a white coat prescribing medications just to get their share of the dispensing fee. So often the trade is different and the same problems exist, why, because of one common denominator, people. I've often said that life is the easiest thing that we go through, it's only people that get in the way.

As much as I'd like to help this individual, sometimes people need to fall on their face before they understand that somebody was there to give them a hand right from the start. This might be one of those cases. It would be a lot easier to just let it go but he really is a great guy and I want his project to turn out for him. Time will tell and if that time comes, I'll sum it up to a learning experience for him and help him out. If only the guy was jerk, but then I probably wouldn't care enough to start a thread...LOL. On second thought, maybe I would, it's a cool car too.

Ray