Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Somebody is doing things wrong with lead, how do I get through to him?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,124 Times in 998 Posts
Some people just don't want to learn I figure. They have a hard time with once and they think it will always be that way I guess. I worked with a guy who would put the window in the door first, and then slide the rubber channels in. I would watch him fight every day with this, putting spray lube on the rubber trying to slide it down, ever try to PUSH a wet noodle? He would do this over and over. And every once in a while I would go over to him and ask "Do you think the factory assembles this door like that on the assembly line"? Put the rubber in first, and he would say it doesn't work for him. Folks, these late model car doors can be thrown together from across the street, not like a sixties car or 40's or something, they are so easy it is crazy, every guy in the shop puts them together in minutes yet this one guy spends forever pushing the rubber channel in. I don't get it but sometimes they just don't want to learn. Me personally, I LOVE it when someone comes over and tells me something that is going to make my job easier! It's a no brainer for me.

Brian