Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Somebody is doing things wrong with lead, how do I get through to him?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:31 PM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Here is a picture of the Chevy Shot Box getting detailed before a car show in Lake George New York If you look closely, there isn't any tonneau cover on the box...he went to Lake George, won at the show (I was told that there where between 3,00 and 4,000 cars). When he got back, he told me he wanted a tonneau cove with the same flames painted on the cover as where on the hood. This was 6 months after I painted the hood. Thank God, i keep an hourly journal of what I do and what materials and colors I used for the airbrushing on the flames...I was able to match the hood...in tri-coat.

The engine is a 502 with a more serious cam, head work, super charger....the Horse Power output is around 800. One wild truck. Sorry I forgot to post the pictures of the engine compartment. Oh, by hte way, I had the every nut and bolt off of the truck and 1,308 pieces where painted separately and the bottom of the box and cab are as shiny as the outside. I'll post the pictures of the engine and the detail inside the cab.

Ray