Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Somebody is doing things wrong with lead, how do I get through to him?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:09 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks for the kind words,,But !!
Remember Mr.Ray I'm just another car guy that set's no limit's on myself,, And push to out do myself everytime I do something.. I'm just a hotrodder at heart.. Born at the wrong time...

When I pro streeted this ford and a few other things to it,,, I sat with my friend for about 15Mins and he told me what he dreamed this truck would look like... And 5 weeks later, He came to get it and this is how it was sitting when he came over,, Him and his wife,,, He got out and walked around it and said..

Randy I couldn't have drawn a picture for you to come any closer to what I wanted,,, While he was checking everything out,, Me and his wife was talking and she say,, I can see in his eyes you gave him what he wanted after all these years,,,That really hit's home for me..

I went to his cruise night one night and he let me meet a friend of his,,, He asked me.. do you print out on a computer what you will be giving someone,,, My friend looked at him and said.. Nope !!!! He said well how do you do it ??? I said I spend 15mins talking to you and then I know what you want..

My friend said that's how he did it for me.... And gave me just what I dreamed of for years...

The things I do on these forums is try to give back what God gave me.. Don't always think what's in it for me ??? Give a little extra and you WILL be blessed in the long run for it...

Now.. Thanks you my friend... Here's a shot of my friends dream..

One of the worst things about these forums is,, You meet people from all over the world on here that becomes your friends,, So far a way that you most likey will never have the chance to meet them,, and you wish you could have that chance to do so,, I have a list of great guy's I would love to meet one day,, And you my friend are on that list,,

Now there's always the other list that it's best you don't meet,, LOL

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20100616_15.JPG
Views:	2492
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	73583  

Last edited by NEW INTERIORS; 04-26-2013 at 11:15 PM.