Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Sometimes you have to spend the bucks for a good tool.
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 08:43 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild an engine Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Shoot for what I buy of the Matco truck every Friday night, I should be a spokesperson for the company, or at least a customer of the year candidate...

I haven't been to Sears to buy a craftsman tool in years. Just like Brian said when you make a living with your tools, 4th best just doesn't cut it.

Yes craftsman tools are very good but not as good as the tool truck tools.

I say I pay toooooooo muck for the tools off the tool truck, but every Friday night I'm out on the truck buying more.

Once you think you have bought all the tools you need, is the day you need to get out of the business... there is always a tool that makes a job easier

I love the young guys that start an auto repair job and say I have all the tools I need to do the job, carrying a tool box by a handle. I just smile and chuckle to myself and wait to see the first job they get and see their reaction when the guy next to them pulls out the proper tools and completes a job before they have all four wheels off the car. In this business time is money....

Steve