sorry basturds - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2003, 12:34 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

sorry basturds

well today i was working on my mom's bronco (water pump) while my dad decided to put our fully restored 1976 RM 250 suzuki (dirt bike) out by the road to sell it. he left to go get a trailor and asked me to watch it. it was chained to its self so no one could roll it off. well i checked on it here and there while i was working and no problems.
i went inside for about 10 min to get a drink and came out and started to do a tune up on my car. well at that time it had been about 20 or so min since i checked on it, so i went out and looked and it was gone.
now i can't be in two places at the same time and my dad blames me for it being stolen, even though i was working on his car in the process.
thats not the point though. the point is, why are people such pieces of *****? everything i have is from hard work. no one gave me anything. my parents bought my older brothers first car and when it came time for me, i bought my own car. no help; never even asked for help.
my dad was the same way growing up.
its all about the blood, the sweat, and the tears. not about "hey how bad can i f**k someone to get what i want.
i hate all of these basturds also that think i owe them something because i'm white. yes my ancesstors owned slaves, but did i have anything to do with it? no, i wasn't even f**king born.
no, i'm not a racist i'm just pissed off because i am tired of worthless people f**king all of the good honest working americans out of things they work for.
reward goes out to the first person that leads me to killing the worthless basturds that stole our bike.
sorry i really had to say that.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2003, 04:43 AM
Kenneth Howard hates me...

Last journal entry: Engine mock up
Last photo:

That super-sucks!! I had something similar happen to me once.
I was selling a fooseball table, I put it out by the street but forgot the "for sale" sign. Walked back to the garage to get it, by the time i got back out front there was a van speeding away with my table. couldnt get the plate number or my keys fast enough to chase them. I just hope there was a bad juju on the table and someone threw their back out moving it or something.
May the guy will wipe out on your bike and break his leg/arm???

C
Old 07-27-2003, 07:28 AM
Tazz

Last photo:

stolen bike

That does really suck. To bad someone couldn't have caught the bu$tard's in the act!! I have gas thieves in my neighborhood, they bust off gas doors and locking gas caps to get a few gallons of gas. My neighbors been hit twice. I have dogs and thats probably why they haven't bothered with me yet. Some people will steal anything. Hope you spot your bike and get it back.

Todd

Rat Rods Rule!
Old 07-27-2003, 08:49 AM

Last photo:

I can't stand that crap either. I work hard for all I have, will never knowingly buy stolen goods or screw someone over...ever. Honesty and integrity is the only way to go. As for the white-non white thing....I realize you're fuming, but thats a pretty touchy subject. There's A-holes in every walk of life. I could have been anyone. Hope you get the bike back.
Old 07-27-2003, 10:49 AM

If I stole something every time I could have or just stole because I felt like taking something rather than work for it, I would have a hell of a lot of stuff by now! People suck, I hate em'. A bike like that shouldn't be too too hard to find, since its a rare classic. Where do you live?
I wish you the best of luck getting it back.
I like the other guy that said maybe they will break their leg... I go one further and say "neck"! Hope you like your new ride scumbag, a custom tailored paraplegics wheel chair... that would be justice! but the good hard working folk would probably just end up footing the bill for that since the scum bag probably doesn't have coverage and it will raise insurance and hospital bills more, like store prices go up when that same scum bag steals the stuff he steals at those places too.

and I agree with your white power speech! Nobody in MY family ever OWNED anyone... and what about all the whites that died fighting the south in the civil war? do they owe anyone, or are their families owed something? BUT THATS A WHOLE DIFFERENT DISCUSSION
good luck
Old 07-27-2003, 12:40 PM
Suspended

Actually only 13% of the early settlers owned slaves. And of those 13%, 3% owned like 8?% of the slave population. Chances are your ancestors were decent hard working people, not what alot of people would lead you to believe.
Old 07-27-2003, 05:50 PM
Slider in Wa.

Last photo:

How about it?

We`ll all open up a can of wup ***** on em if ya catch em!!!
Slider in Wa.
Old 07-27-2003, 06:33 PM
Sittin' on top of the world...

Last photo:

akm - Man I'll tell ya... there really ain't nuthin' much lower then a scum sucking rip-off. Sorry about your bike. I hope your old man gets over it and I hope you find that scooter one way or another. The way things are around my hood, with jail over-crowding and such, most of these a-holes wind up walking out of 'day care' with just a citation for "petty theft."

That's just not exceptable.

So far, I've been real lucky. The last thing I had ripped off from me, was back in '72 after I got back from Germany and out of the service. I had this state-of-the-art stereo, a Sansui tuner amp, Teac reel-to-reel, Garrard turntable and Pioneer 88 mahogany cabinet speaker system. They got me for the 88's but I got home before they got the rest of it. The scumbags got away and I'm still pissed about it. It might just be for the better though, I'd probably still be in the joint for murder if I'd of caught 'em.

Oh well~
Old 07-27-2003, 08:47 PM

Last photo:

yep if it was only at night, and i had caught them, i have legal texas right to kill the basturds. with that being said, if i would have caught them durring the day i wouldn't, but they would still be some dead M/Fs.
the bike is a one of a kind so if i see them riding around in a field or something i will know and i WILL get it back.
the bike is a X- motor cross bike, 2 stoke, and a mean M/Fer. so if and when they do get on it, if they are not experienced, i hope they crash hard and brake anything and everything in the process.
the whole black thing, i was just mad. i don't blame anyone except the people that stole it.
as for stinky's post, from what i am told, my family owned 22 slaves and treated each and every one of them like family.
Old 07-27-2003, 08:57 PM
Suspended

Now thats funny or ridiculous
Old 07-28-2003, 09:41 AM
Returning American Maddman

Last photo:

Sneaky thieves

I worked for NC Dept of Corr. and I would rather be surrounded by murderers than have to watch one B&E (breaking and entering.) Murder is a crime of passion and sometimes a mental lapse isinvolved. B&E are devious sneaky thinkers who believe every thing is thiers. Worthless Clark Suckers
Old 07-30-2003, 09:34 AM

Yeah I know somewhat how ya guys feel. I had a 79 ford with a built 400 - the whole preformer setup and one night when my roommate came home from work at 2 in the morning he saw some guy pop the hood and walk off with the entire intake and carbs. The only consolation is I did get mine back!
Old 07-30-2003, 10:29 AM

EXCELLENT Junior! Did you make him wish he was dead? and if so, did you grant his wish???
Old 07-30-2003, 01:58 PM

I just got lucky because there was a camera set up on a building across the road that is always on. Got the license plate and the whole thing. Turns out he was there a couple hours earlier then went home to get the tools. F*#^@s. Not only did I get my parts back but the guy also had to pay restitution. One of the few times I actually like WI legal system.
Old 08-01-2003, 12:12 AM
The Dude

Last photo:

Some people will steal anything!

I can remember way way back when I was little, someone stole the gate to our back yard! WHO STEALS A FREAKIN GATE???? Really??? They just ripped it off the hinges and took it. It is funny that the idiot didn't even re-paint it or anything. The idiot lived a block away! The gate didn't even fit his fence! It was mounted all crooked. Plus is was a wooden gate. He had a wire fence! What a tool!
I also remember one year (not long afterthe gate situation) just before the 4th of July (this was in the same neighborhood), my dad had just re-painted the BBQ grill. Some jacka$$ stole our grill in the middle of the night!
Another time, my dad caught some fat white trash woman trying to steal his car battery! Another time he caught some little punk trying to steal our HBO tube! (You remember way back... you know before digital cable, and cable boxes you had to have that little silver tube that enabled you to watch HBO.)
I was sure glad to get out of that neighborhood! I was actually glad when we moved out of that town!
I could go on... but you get the idea.

It is sad... I guess "Thou shall not steal" doesn't mean anything to people. Then again, I guess if we were allowed to actually display the 10 commandments anywhere... oh well. that's another story and another topic...
Don't get me started...

Rock on and God bless...

Seņor

P.S. Sorry about your bike. Justice will be served (if not now, in the end for sure!)

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.