source info? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Body - Exterior
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2003, 06:54 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

source info?

have been looking all over for any thread, web page addresses, or magazine articles to guide me thru planning for body swap & chop project. have 75Chevy p/u 2wd. 350 crate & th350 being rebuild right now. want to lower it, swap body with 60-65 body that will be chopped & extend cab to fit short box on long frame. is there any body mount or tranny - engine mount issues i need to look out for. all my searches take me everywhere but general info i'm looking for. i have 2 glass co. in area say they can handle glass work. i am looking at leaving windshield intact but rake it back & reshape doors & cut its glass. going to rehinge them anyhow. with eyebrow already buit in i think it would look cool. any info on sources or experience anyone has pro or con i would appreciate. have extensive metal-custom vehicles experience but this is first auto type custom i will be doing
just got a line on 2 non driver chevy p/u 62 & 65 i want one of them but must take both for $8oo. he has 3 same era running asking 1500 to $2000 ea. but all are rough project vehicles. i would not try to drive any of them home. i heard he'd take 2-300 for any of them when they were in the woods, now he's awfully proud of them. he just pulled the lot of them out of back 40, parents sold to the house builders. someone might be interested, knowing how hard i have been looking for over a year & this is best i have found. i can get pics & email if someone wants it. amybe if we go together on one deal we can both make out
truck on boyz jwart

Advertisement

Last edited by jwart; 10-02-2003 at 08:16 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Recent Body - Exterior posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.