Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Body - Exterior (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/body-exterior/)
-   -   Southern Polyurethanes (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/southern-polyurethanes-230168.html)

BSMINC 03-01-2013 08:59 AM

Southern Polyurethanes

Can anyone give me some feedback about Southern Polyurethanes products? I received information and have spoken to them.Just what to see if anyone here uses their products Good or bad;I would like some feedback before I switch my shop supply's to them Thanks

NEW INTERIORS 03-01-2013 09:16 AM

They are the best in my book..:thumbup: Great products and great people to go with it... Mr. Barry goes over the top to meet your need's..;)

swvalcon 03-01-2013 01:21 PM

I use their epoxy, universal and production clears and Iam total happy with all. Ive called Berry on a Saturday afternoon and had him pick up and could tell he was at home because of the background noise. Let see you get that kind of service from anywhere else. You cant go wrong with any of his products.

OneMoreTime 03-01-2013 01:56 PM

I will not use anything else..

Sam

satarules 03-01-2013 04:41 PM

spi

uncle barry,andy,and james are great to deal with.there products are amongst the top shelf stuff.all i use.

mr4speed 03-01-2013 04:45 PM

Have been using SPI epoxy on everything for the past 2 years or more now, and the only regret is that I did not try it sooner.

Irelands child 03-01-2013 05:59 PM

Do a search - there are probably hundreds of positive posts here about SPI products. The best part - call Barry and talk to him. My car was done with their epoxy, 2k primer and universal clear. If he could have given me the color, would have used that as well.

deadbodyman 03-02-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swvalcon (Post 1652200)
I use their epoxy, universal and production clears and Iam total happy with all. Ive called Berry on a Saturday afternoon and had him pick up and could tell he was at home because of the background noise. Let see you get that kind of service from anywhere else. You cant go wrong with any of his products.

#1 products and service ...Hands down...Just go to the top of this page and hit the search button ,enter SPI and see, Go back a few years too

Roadsire 05-10-2013 08:53 AM

SPI=Super Products Indeed

I just ordered some more epoxy primer this stuff is great, lays down nice, sands nice, a great product. I will be using the universal clear, and maybe some of their base coats but they have limited colors. go to their website and check out the SPI forums to get as much info as you need. the service is top notch oh and by the way free shipping.

Home

Lizer 05-10-2013 07:10 PM

SPI is the best company I've ever worked with, of any company for any trade/product I've ever worked with. They have a truly unique business model and great product.

mitmaks 05-11-2013 09:17 AM

Try it yourself, dont take anyone elses word for it.