Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - spi epoxy test
Thread: spi epoxy test
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:57 AM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS View Post
Well,, I will be the first to apologize to Mr Barry if this JOKING hurt him and any way,,(don't think it has),, And yes I do like it a lot,,, But Most of all Because Of the Man Mr.Barry is....

Mr.Barry.. Sorry for trying to turn this Idiotic Thug thing into a joke..

Now when someone come's on a board calling people THUG'S because we like something,, I have a problem with that.. And to TRY and change the problem with a few joke's that everyone played Right into...

Young Man.... I do realise just how easy it is to Make the comment's you made to me when Your a 1000 miles away,,, Very sad and Childish..

Now again.. If someone didn't like My joking,, Sorry..

Randy - keep it up!! It's all in good fun. Regardless of whatever you do or whatever you say in a crowd of folks, there are always one or two that take offense. Lizer - while I don't know him, nor do I have any bones to pick with him, just doesn't agree with what is being said here. If I may give Lizer any advice, just don't don't read these fun posts and possibly consider unsubscribing from the thread - but suggest you don't bash the fun others are having.

Imperialman - nothing will happen to SPI epoxy after sanding as long as it's fully cured as MARTINSR (Brian) found
Dave W