Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Spray booth filters disposal
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:33 AM

Last journal entry: Grille
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
Arnold? He is a conservative (? sort of) Republican, it's the liberals who have done all that stuff. But on that regard, like I said, I love my children and grand children and will make these tiny adjustments so they have a home that is hazardous free in the future, I have no problem with that.

I did get a clarification on the disposal of the filters just now from my boss. We can throw them in the trash because they have been tested! We have to have them tested every five years for what nasties are in them. They have passed so they can be thrown in the garage, maybe your boss needs to look into that?

Brian
I sure don't like polluting myself, I recycle oil, paper, metal, etc however it sucks knowing that large companies just dump waste water into local rivers.
California is so polluted there's smog over it 24/7. How come there bureaucrats didn't get together decades earlier and made a plan to prevent all this pollution.
We're running on 10% ethanol gas and gas prices are not down like they said they would be cause of "renewable source" <-- bunch of bs.
They're trying to run same laws up here as they did in California.