Hot Rod Forum banner

Spray boothe

922 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  roger1 
#1 ·
Roger1, Checking out your pictures,looks like you restored alot of vehicles.Your work looks awesome.Question do you use a spray boothe with a fan,if so what kind of fan.I want to install a fan but dont know which on to buy.Thanks Markl

#2 ·
markl said:
Roger1, Checking out your pictures,looks like you restored alot of vehicles.Your work looks awesome.Question do you use a spray boothe with a fan,if so what kind of fan.I want to install a fan but dont know which on to buy.Thanks Markl
Mark,

Thanks for your complements. I am definitely an amateur. Been doing this stuff for 30 years, but have learned more in the past couple of years than I ever knew before thanks to this forum.
No I don't use a spray booth. But I set up a cross ventilation in my garage with fans blowing out on one side and filtered air entering on the other.
Still get dust however. Thought about trying to do it better next time with some sort of plastic tent inside the garage over one of those 10X20 canopies.
If I could keep the dust down better maybe I could graduate to using BC/CC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.