Old 12-30-2012, 11:39 AM
www.generationhighoutput. com

Last wiki edit: Painting chrome wheels
Last journal entry: Stopping my journal entries here
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 496CHEVY3100 View Post
Thanks but wrap is not what i need,check out ,new revolutionary chrome playing systems or www-chrome-plating,jp. they have videos of process ,if you havent seen it you need to look . it does require their water not tap water and a mix of 5 chemicals ,and of suposivly Their equipment i want this where i can spray mabe ,house of colours transparent red, over it .the kit they offer is a tint you mix in paint it would not have the effect i am looking for
I've seen the process, it's really neat. I understand that the idea of a car wrap isn't very appealing, but if you haven't looked at what they're capable of, you might want to give it a look. If not, no skin off my nose Here's an example of the Synergy Green Camaro Jay was talking about and a Chrome Green Wrapped BMW.

The look isn't really my cup of tea, but just throwing it out there. Also I'm pretty sure there's an alsa and chrome paint test thread floating around on here. Cboy (Dewey) used it on his suspension of his most recent build as well, if i'm not mistaken.