Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Spray gun with agitator?
View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:17 PM
oldfart952 oldfart952 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: new york 14606
Age: 66
Posts: 33
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
its a stewert wagner agitator cup. it holds 1 has a agitatoer inside cup.its megnetic it sticks to bottom them u control how fast it goes be turnin a knob on cup. its 3/4 silver 1/4 black on bottom. u have to get hold of stweart wagner ask them if they still sell them .guys they work **** !!there f --in great. u'll find them online guys.don't give up. gary
Reply With Quote