Spray Gun World - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 04:03 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrot
Hey which gun is that, the Tech gun?
YOU LIE,ARE YOU THE SPRAY GUN WORLD OWNER MIKE??? THERE IS NO WAY TO PHONE HIM.HE IS SOME PERSON WHO IS SELLING OUT OF THIER HOUSE AND IS TAKING MONEY AND NEEDS MORE ORDERS TO PAY FOR PREVIOUS ORDERS,SORT OF LIKE A PONCY SCAM

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2011, 06:06 AM

I'm in the same boat

I wish I would have read these post before ordering my Astro EVO. It's been over a week now.

Jeff
Old 03-05-2011, 08:46 AM

OK Binkster, I am not MIKE, I can understand your furstration. But that was my experience. I started with Industrial Spray Equipment ( maybe Jason) ( also in new mexico), 1 800 319 7868, they are not assoicated w SGW but they do know Mike and the company thats ships for him. I did say that i did not call Mike but he called me after I had talked to Austro, another company out of New Mexico, who recommended the WB guns. Any way i did make a area code number mistake, try one of these two numbers, 505-867-1946 or 505-750-1633. Those are the two numbers still in my cell phone.
Now Industrial Spray Equipment is a Part of "Paint Sprayers Plus", check it out.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:32 AM

I actually just ordered a Devilbiss Plus gun form SGW a couple days ago and then read all these negative posts about them. Not knowing what to expect I received an email today from Mike and a phone number to call him. So i called and he said he has his driver in my area (HB, California) and he said if i wanted to just pay cash his driver would deliver the gun and also throw in some cool extras. I'm pretty pleased but thats my experience.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:25 PM

Professor Spray

Hello,
This is Mike from Spray Gun World. It is always important to hear peopleís experiences. We always try to offer the best spray gun advice and deliver solid product choices. The company changed hands in late 2009, you should not see complaints after that period of time. The new Spray Gun World represents the top names in the spray gun industry and could not sell top name spray guns if we did not deliver great products at great prices. Rest assured, you will always get your product. . . If you have a question or want to ask if a product is in stock, please use the ask the experts form on the front page of our website. Keep Spraying! Thanks Professor Spray. . .
Old 10-23-2011, 01:34 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSpray
Hello,
This is Mike from Spray Gun World. It is always important to hear peopleís experiences. We always try to offer the best spray gun advice and deliver solid product choices. The company changed hands in late 2009, you should not see complaints after that period of time. The new Spray Gun World represents the top names in the spray gun industry and could not sell top name spray guns if we did not deliver great products at great prices. Rest assured, you will always get your product. . . If you have a question or want to ask if a product is in stock, please use the ask the experts form on the front page of our website. Keep Spraying! Thanks Professor Spray. . .
Post your phone number if you have nothing to hide from.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:55 PM

Are you kidding???

Nobody would ever post his number on the internet, no matter what he hides (or not...)
Old 10-23-2011, 02:32 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pot
Are you kidding???

Nobody would ever post his number on the internet, no matter what he hides (or not...)
He is running a business, most upfront honest business's publish their phone numbers. he could post a number such as 1-505-847-6402
Old 10-25-2011, 09:00 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Posting his number would be a violation of our guidelines. Take this up in a p.m. please.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:50 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fool
He is running a business, most upfront honest business's publish their phone numbers. he could post a number such as x-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxxx
Really a shame a business will not publish their phone number on 1 of their websites, yet on another of their websites they do post it.

Anyone want the phone number go to http://spraygunindustry.com/Informat...stomerSvc.html that link is from http://www.spraygunworld.com/.
That same page says you can email professor spray, which I assume to be the same person as the professor spray on here.

Dinger: why is it a violation of this websites rules to post a business phone ?
Old 10-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

A vendor, posting their own phone number qualifies as advertising, which is not allowed per forum guidelines. An independent user, without any affiliation to the company, posting a link where their phone number can be found is both very helpful, and the proper way to get people the information they may need.

Thanks for doing that .
Old 01-13-2012, 06:33 PM

Spray gun worls a RIP OFF

Ordered a GFG 670 two weeks ago an still not here, got a email after asking for a tracking number that it would be here by Dec.12...Still not here. Called the number (I found by other means) an keep getting a stupid recorded message an no return calls.
Will call Credit card company an file a dispute... DO NOT do business with this guy if he was ligit he would answer Emails, have a posted phone number on his web site an if you can find his number answer the dam thing or return a call.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:35 PM

I saw the advertisement of Spray Gun world on the internet and visited there to look for a professional model of HVLP spray gun which I needed for a project I was doing. I was already half way through the project and was about to end it so I needed the spray gun quite urgently. However, I also wanted to get a cheaper price and I was very intimidated by the high prices i was told by retailers and other wholesalers on the internet. When I visited spray gun world, the low prices immediately caught my attention. The prices were the lowest among all the other distributors. I made up my mind to purchase my spray gun from spray gun world.

However, I was unsure about which spray gun to purchase since there seemed to be a long list of different guns from different brands available in their store. It was my first time buying a spray gun so I was really confused about it. The best thing I liked about Spray Gun World is their customer service. I simply asked them for advice, expecting a simple one liner in response. To cut down the prices, Spray Gun World uses an all email system in which all the queries are sent through emails and you receive the response through email only. They said they will answer in 24 hours and I didnít really expect it within such a short time given the fact that they must receive many queries in a day due to the large amount of orders they take. Email system also meant that the email was replied by some expert who knew about spray guns and not some uninformed person in an Indian call center. Amazingly, I received the response in 24 hours and the reply included a very detailed advice about the gun I should choose for my particular project. They also recommended the brand. They also followed up with me and gave me more tips about using the spray gun. I finally decided to place my order as I was extremely happy with the service.

The price was very competitive and to cut down the price even more, there was an additional advantage that Spray Gun World was ready to ship the parcel through post office instead of UPS, which was very convenient and made it even cheaper, since UPS includes very high fees. I paid through my credit card and waited for the delivery of my parcel desperately as I needed it within 2 weeks maximum. I was surprised to receive the parcel in a week only. I didnít expect it so early as I already knew how popular this online store was and how many orders they must be taking. I guessed there might be other orders that took longer than mine but I was happy nonetheless to receive it so early and for such a low price. The quality and the packing of the guns were also exceptional.

For my other upcoming projects, whenever Iíll need something, Spray Gun World will be my top preference. I highly recommend its service and its products to everyone! This is my experience with the company and I don't know why you had such experience.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:36 AM

Hi , has anyone actually never received their gun ? I'm from Australia and I ordered my gun 5 weeks ago and still nothing . I have emailed him 4 times asking for the tracking number and he says he is getting it . It doesn't take 2 weeks to get a tracking number , you get it when you post the item . I'm getting worried I will never see this gun and I just blew 400 bucks . I had been saving for six months to get this gun as I have a young family and don't earn a lot of money . He doesn't realise the people he is ripping of . Does anyone have any numbers I could call him on or any other suggestions on what I could do next . I have a feeling it has not even been posted or he would have given me a tracking number
Old 10-06-2012, 05:34 AM

spray gun world

You will get it... but it's going to take awhile.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.